Saturday, October 19, 2013

more presents for minibean! 
lucky her =)
this time round, its from kiwi - the person i trust most with my hair. 


to think of it, kiwi has been managing my hay since i was back from uni.. at the beginning it was only on and off cus at that time bel still had time for hair treatment and stuff so we usually go to a salon at amk.. then she got more busy and frequent kiwi's more. 

i remembered the first time i had my hair done at her shop.. it was christmas eve 2006 and was to attend a christmas party at one of the hubs (le bf then)'s friend's house in the evening. i was meeting his friends for the first time and i wanted to look "impeccable".. lol.. okok... "presentable" then.. we reach her place around one in the afternoon and taking very long to decide that i wanted to reborn my hair which will take like four hours ending at around 6.. she did not turn me away or ask me to come back other days. in the end, we were done only around 7 plus - on a christmas eve and all her staff has already left and her friend was waiting for her in the shop for their later party! 

you must be thinking, 她有钱赚,为什么会不要! after knowing her for so long, she really can be 有钱赚, 都不要. there was once she turned down a bleach/dye job for my cousin cus she says her hair is damaged already. further bleaching and dyeing will make it worst. the last time i went to trim my hair, i told her that i want to cut my hair short after the photoshoot. but she asked me if i will feel hot if i cant tie my hair during the confinement period. if yes, i should cut it may be only after i can shower since now the hair length is just nice for tying. see! 是不是有钱赚都不要?

she takes really good care of my hair and scalp too. i used to have very sensitive scalp. it gets irritated easily and looking red . so she is always careful of the temperature of the water and hairdryer.. she will also remind her staff of the temperature when she is too busy to do the washing part for me and keep a watchful eye on them. for treatment and stuff, she is always careful not to use chemicals that are not too strong or apply them too close to my scalp. so 细心 right! 

and what i love most about her, she never lets me go out of her shop until she is satisfied. i went to her to help me style my hair for jooch & enhui's wedding dinner. after asking what type of dress i will be wearing, long or short dress and i would like a updo or a relax one, she set to work. she tong the ends of my hair creating relax waves. the finish was already nicer than what i can imagine. but! she felt something was not right and my drooping fringe (she cant tong my fringe so it was normal) was giving me a very tired look. after thinking for awhile, she did braids on my left side, keeping most of the messy fringe out of my face! i love my hair that night! =))

the hubs had also started to let her cut his after ever since she made the bold cut for him for our pre-wedding photoshoot. she cut his hair really short at the sides and still cheekily ask me 你看我剪到那么短, 你怕吗?and though i shook my head but my heart was almost in my mouth. in the end his hair cut turned out nice and he simply loved it.. from then on, he would ask me is it time to cut his already.. lol..

No comments: