Thursday, October 31, 2013

fourteen days to go..

its the last day of OCTOBER!
i am getting more and more unsettled each day. =(

everyday this week, i wake up asking myself if this is the day? whats that pain here? whats is that stretch i feel there? will i be able to pull through the day? though, i am so done with this pregnancy and cant wait to evict this little tenant asap, but the funny thing is, i am afraid if "it" would happen this week.. have i packed everything i need in my hospital bag? what if my water bag broke while i am on my way to work or at work? what am i going to do? i havent do my hand-over yet!

was having this mense cramp-like pain the whole of yesterday. =(
not sure if it is linked to labour symptoms but other than that, NOTHING IS HAPPENING!
T__________T

No comments: