Wednesday, July 31, 2013

we are now on the hualien train to bring us to taipei!

that's my cute monkey holding my only muaji purchased from my favourite muaji shop.. 
the hubs says that it's too sweet & floury so I could only have one.. 
oh well, better than none.. 

hualien is quieter than the last time we were here, not sure why.. did not do taroko this time round has the hubs is worried that it would be too much walking for me.. so instead we rented a cab for a day and travelled along the 花东纵谷线 and 花东海岸线 for the day.. being a sea lover, I preferred the latter better.. :)


see what i mean? 
i love blue and green and white. 
just green, is abit too much for me.. 



anyway, am pretty excited about the train ride - its one with pretty seaview! and lucky us, we got the even seat numbers :) 

fyi, travelling up to taipei, the odd numbered seats will give you mountain view and the even is seaview! :) lalala..


monkie enjoying the seaview too.. =)


okie.. the train has made a turn into the mountains, no more blue sea.. nap time.

No comments: