Saturday, August 03, 2013

us lounging at the taoyuan airport.. 


its the last 30 minutes we have in taiwan and i cant wait to sleep on my bed. =)
not that i dont like taiwan, just that i miss my bed.

the trip was good and relaxing.. we have ample rest everyday. even the eyebags i thought was perpetual permanently fixed on the hub's face was gone! =)

shopping in taipei was abit sad though. wanted to buy bags but the neon season is out and its just not me. =( want to buy clothes... the shop keepers says, 欢迎光临, 喜欢的都可以拿来比一比哦.. at my face..

then they would catch a glance of my growing belly, give me that look and walk away. T_____________T
cant i also want to be a pretty mama!

so in the end, all the things i shopped for is mostly for minibean... well, lucky her lor. get to look pretty when she is out while her ugly mama is going to spoil her photos looking unglam and auntie at the back... =P



this lounge chair is really comfortable.. am falling asleep when typing this......... okie... i just close my eyes for awhile okie..... Zzzzzz....

No comments: