Monday, July 15, 2013

Miss me? :)

Finally back from the trip and going to work tomorrow.. Haven't been to work for 8 days hopefully everyday will be okie.. 

Glad that it was a timely trip.. Took my mind off the awful amniocentesis that I had last week and just realised its only 3 more days till the results are out! Ain't that fast?! :) still quite anxious and nervous about it..

Anyway, I made myself stop working and thinking about it - so it was a minibean, family and me time :)

Though, I may get a few disapproving looks tomorrow but I figured out that minibean needs me more than my job.. Now that she maybe be little unwell, she needs me more than ever.. 

Talked to her a lot on the trip and feeling her kicks makes me feel more than just talking to my belly - I am talking to my little girl :)

Going to bed soon.. Night everyone and have a good week ahead :)

***

My expensive box of chocolate for the hubs.. 
Really brings back lots of good memories when we were in uni.. :)

No comments: