Sunday, July 07, 2013

day1 - shopping day at dfo south wharf.

finally in melbourne after delaying my flight for a day.. =)



first stop was coles to meet my parents who flew over the day before.
why coles? cus its the place my parents would find easily and since we are running late, they could walk walk around there first. =P


i missed seeing this....


my first meal in melbourne. 
 carbonara pasta stuffed with cheese at a food court.


anyway, today is a shopping day!
got a pair of nine west which i have been eyeing on for half price!

isn't it pretty? =))
this is prolly the only photo of my shopping haul today.. just in case i got no home to return to on sun.... =P
 but things are really cheap here considering the brands..


us waiting for the train. =)


home after a day of shopping and mummy cooked dinner!


going to sleep now.. good night everyone.. =)

No comments: