Sunday, October 19, 2014

repeat after me, F L O W E R

went to visit my grandma who had a fall last night, again. she was just discharge from the hospital on monday from her previous fall on last tues night. she is fine from both the falls but just weak and tired. she is also a little paranoid that her time might be up. =(

anyway, while we were there, jelly took the little girl to grandma's garden. she came back and told us that the little girl can say flower.
sceptical me: are you sure?! couldn’t be lah.. you must [have] heard wrongly.

kaven later took her out and came back with the same response, she really can say flower ley!
still sceptical: oh really? [in my head: the little one must have said something that sounds like flower…]

just now at my mil place, the little girl was in the walker passing-by little zt who was having her dinner. she stopped and pointed to her dress and said "flower", in front of me.

now i have to accept the fact that my baby toddler knows what is a flower and can say it. -_-"

No comments: