Tuesday, October 28, 2014

so this is what i been up to lately.. =)
preparing for the little girl's first birthday party!


i have settled her birthday cake.
here are some cake i saw and like online.






requested for ruffled buttercream cake and aunty ivy says she is going to make a HUGE cake for her.. i am excited!!

going to make the little bunting and find a cake topper. =)
should i crochet her cake topper too? i am such an overachiever that i am starting to find it irritating. but then if i dont do for her, who i do for?

i am not going to lie but i am enjoying myself while i do all these things. it brings back memories of my younger days where me, meli and other fom-er would paint our shirts and stuff, bake muffins and all other artsy stuff. we even paint youth room, including a mural. we were so proud of ourselves. 

ojisan, tigeress, pj and i would also make birthday cards/presents for each other, decorating the classroom (my favourite back then was chalk on black paper. i would even wax it later so that the colour would not come off) and spending endless time on decorating autograph books. lol. 

i loved making friendship bands. no pattern was too difficult for me. #nojoke 
i can even design my own band. that was how insanely i was obsessed with it.


but as i grew up, other stuff took time away from my love for craft. =(
like diablo, sims3, etc.. hahahaha


i wonder will the little one be like me also. 
then i will have a kaki to do such stuff together.. 
but then if she like me also not good. later end up like me never study keep doing all these 有的没的.. lol.. 

No comments: