Monday, October 13, 2014

i dont know about other babies, but i know my baby and i know my baby understands me perfectly well.

just last week, i took her to our new place. she crawled towards a socket and wanted to stick her finger in. i told her "no" sharply and briefly explained that its dangerous to do that. i dont expect her to know why but she knows that she should not stick her finger into one. she tried to stick her finger in again but held her finger near the hole and look at me as if waiting for me to tell her no. i told her no and took her finger away. she tried the same thing again - putting her finger near the socket hole and waiting for me to say no. after a few firm "no"s, she crawled off to find new stuff to play with.


like making noise with the stools.


playing in the box.
hahaha.


i am pretty upset cus it seem that there are people who thinks otherwise and people who knows me know that i am pretty cool with different opinions except when they start to force it down my throat. i dont even think they know my baby as well as i know her before saying such things. i also know that i should not be bother by such comments but i really put in a lot of effort to understand her and communicating with her. i really feel angry that people, who matters to me, just writes off my effort so easily. =(


just another proof my baby understands.

saturday morning, i took her out of the room and place her on the floor while i make her morning bottle. she started to whine and cry and do not want to be place there on her own. so i told her to follow me while i boil some water and sterilised her bottles. she understood and was smiling happily with her new task – to follow me. so i had a little puppy crawling happily behind me while i go in and out of the rooms and kitchen.

she also understands “time out”. she was throwing a tad too much tantrums on sunday and her dad gave her a time out of 5 minutes. at first she struggled and was angry but her dad and i held firm. she sat in her dad’s lap quietly for more than 5 minutes! SEE! she understands!


i dont think my baby is smart. my baby IS smart.

No comments: