Wednesday, August 06, 2014

sometimes i really hate crowded public transport. other than the farting sardines & butt pinchers, sometimes the crowd seems to be crowded with not really nice people.

like today i have an ahnei (i am usually more polite but who ask him to keep knocking into me) who kept elbowing my ribs on my side (not sure the bus really got that bumpy anot lor) and a chinaman rubbing his arm up my left arm. grrrr...

tried moving away from these two crazies but there was no where to go. fortunately the traffic was good and i was not stuck on the bus with them for too long.

call me 洁癖 but i never liked skin to skin contact with strangers and especially those who are sticky (or i am sweaty) and have bed smell where i can smell from miles away. babies are excluded and they usually smell nice. who knows where these people has been and did they even shower? came to office and wipe my arms with wet wipes.

sigh.. what a way to start a wednesday....

No comments: