Friday, December 20, 2013

i think all mummies should go for post natal massage!! even if one dont believe about water and wind retention, they should still go for one!

it helps to relax the body. i didnt even how tired my back was till auntie suriati, the massage lady, started massaging me yesterday. after the session, my whole body felt so much lighter.

i just weigh myself earlier and i lost one kg after 2 sessions and my tight gap is back in town! yipee! btw, lots of people have been commenting that i lost A LOT of weight. truth be told, i hardly lose any after the first week. so 1kg in two days is really something. =)


***


anyway my little 琳 has been really smiley today.

happy after her diaper change with 婆婆 and 二姨 to entertain her. 


just taken by her 婆婆 few minutes ago after her feed.

No comments: