Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Eureka!! I finally know how.. =D

got the buttons few days ago (for the organiser) and have been really thinking hard how to use them to make the clasp. Was thinking for an alternative way than just sewing it on. Was afraid that the button might come off easily cus it would just be sew onto hard cardboard. the distance of the holes might be too close and would create a larger hole after sometime.

Just as i am lying here on my bed and thinking how. I finally know how! How? Shh.. Cant tell you how now. Just in case it doesnt work. Hahaha.



Actually i dont need to blog and tell the whole world about my buttons but i am just bored being awake at this hour. Went to sleep at nine but woke up at midnight. Was hoping its 3 or 4am when i opened my eyes cus it felt like i had slept a long time. Since then, i havent been able to sleep. =( time is passing so slowly without princess..

No comments: