Tuesday, November 10, 2009

another buffet.

i have been eating like buffet weekly ever since princess is away. sounds not alot but it is alot. i mean i ate alot alot alot. so if i stop posting photos of myself you should know why.

anyway, suppose to go to manhattan for fish but we were craving for sushi so "SUSHI HERE WE COME!!"









mm's chewy udon.



chuka kurage.



age-da-shi tofu.
hahaha. yah i know is a-ge but
i like my tofu to be age, can i? =P



generous cut. woohoo!
nom.nom.nom.



lulu + me!



mm acting emo.



this is on my right.



this is on my left.



this is how my right + my left looks like.
notice the stack we already have at the back there.



90% of weight added today.


***











love her expression. =)








3 days till the dodo.bird is back.
11 days till princess is back.
24 days till exam results.
52 days till 2010.




joop chun.

No comments: