Wednesday, November 25, 2015

my baby darling girl is on her way to malaysia with her 婆婆 and will only be back on saturday.
T______________________T


this is her on the bus..
is that face saying that she would miss me too?


anyway, recently i think she is beginning to understand the word 'miss'.
she stayed over at her grandparents house last friday. on saturday when i saw her, i asked if she miss me. she usually will stare blankly back at me but that day she nodded her head and said yes!

and last night her daddy came home late and was tucking her into bed. so he casually asked her if she misses him and she said, yah... =)
i think her daddy melted on that spot. hahaha..

ok back to the topic of how much i will miss my baby..

taken this morning by her 婆婆.



actually this morning, i checked on her thrice. =(
i told her to be good, i told her i would miss her and to come back to me cus i will be waiting for her ='(

seriously i thought this would happen like only in another 20 years time? =(

really going to miss her so much. =(

No comments: