Wednesday, April 22, 2015

maybe i should be starting a hashtag #rosannesleepystories.. lol
she always does funny/sweet/silly stuff at bed time.

recently she learnt to tuck herself in in our bed.
she will lie on the hub's side of bed and pull the covers up. her hands will be out giving the duvet a few pats before settling down..

sometimes she thinks my side is nicer and would roll over me and take my spot..
and sometimes, she will make me pat her butt. she will pretend to snore as long as i am patting her. lol.

few nights ago, she roll right up beside me. i thought she wanted to take my spot again but when I looked at her, she has already settled herself comfortably on the other half of my pillow and was smiling at me.. :)

the best part she fell asleep sharing a pillow with me :)))

No comments: