Thursday, June 06, 2013

was just complaining to mummy yesterday about my right leg.. it is the leg that is always cramping in the middle of the night and making me wake up in tears.. the cramps were so bad the past two nights that during the day i still can feel the pain and stairs are really painful for me :( but luckily my left leg was good.. 

guess what? as usual, i am happy too early about my "not-going-to-happen" pregnancy symptoms.. my left leg cramped in the middle of the night! T_______T

it was like that with morning sickness too.. dr han was telling me, during my 8th week scan, ways to deal with morning sickness and i told her confidently that "no lah, won't happen one" and it started the following week! :(

okie back to leg cramps.


being a first-timer cramp-er, the left leg really surprised me.. it hurt as much as the right.. okie i know it has nothing to do with first timer but probably the stage of pregnancy i am at now.. i think it accumulated the cramps and gave it to me all at once and so now i have two crampy legs and am waddling my way to work :( 

No comments: