Tuesday, June 18, 2013

plagued by bad dreams

have been having bad dreams the past few nights and they all seems so real! =(


***

it all started on wednesday night. i dreamt that i had a loose tooth which was already falling out.. so i used my tongue to "shake" it abit and it came out! so disturbing can. and the tooth that dropped out was shiny at the sides and looked gemed. -_-"

anyway for fun i went to google the meaning of the dream and apparently women in menopause would have such dreams.. i am barely 30 and i am having dream of a menopause woman! T____________________T

such dreams may stem from a fear of rejection, sexual impotence or the consequences of getting old - dream moods, falling teeth

not too far off from the truth... *sobs.. anyway to solve the fear of rejection and slow down aging... i have bought myself new make up and facial products and have been doing mask with the hubs!



after getting pregnant, i have been trading my face time with sleep time - skipping moisturiser/mask/makeup just to have 2 more winks... i kept convincing myself that since i dont have much acne, my skin must have become better and therefore could cut some slacks. but the truth, wrinkles have been appearing underneath my eyes and tired eyes are getting hard to ignore.. *booo... so hopefully the gold eye mask the hubs got me is working and the make up will put back some radiant back to my face!

***

on thursday night, i dreamt that i got off work 2 hours unofficially..
the bad part was the trouble i got myself into. =(

it was a boring dream but i am too tired to wake myself from the dream.

i think i am just very tired of work..


***

i cant remember my friday night dream.. only remember being awake at 730am on saturday morning.


***

saturday night was too hot for dreams. kept tossing around and waking up =(


***

and last night (sunday), i dreamt that i was packing for a camp!
was to leave the house at 7am but at 830 i am still at home packing!

the frustrating thing was, stuffs i put inside the bag never appeared! -_-"
really what kind of dream is this...

somehow during the dream, i know i am dreaming but i refuse to wake up cus the alarm have not rang yet.. that is also why i was not panicking in the dream. i keep telling my mom, who was rushing me, that i still have plenty of time cus my alarm have not ring yet..


***

where have my all my happy dreams gone too?

No comments: