Saturday, March 09, 2013

last cny II.

so this is the part II and final instalment of my last CNY as a miss! =P

cny day one at 41 chempaka.


usually we will skip breakfast at home and have it at grans place.
she would have cooked a huge pot of bamboo shoots and another big pot of zhap-chai.
VERY YUMMY ONE!


mummy with lil' joey.


i was taking photos of cousins receiving the red packets from grans and she insisted that i should take one first. so cute!


grandma & me!


me, grandma & pix!






 my lil' jello.


 lil' jello's big sis. :)


pix, carol yiyi & me! 


my joyce jiejie & me! 
she say must hide behind cus she is very fat. O.o
mother of 3 beautiful kids and she is older than me by 9 years! 
does she looked like one??


***

CNY day 2. :)

family portrait.


pix wanted us to take this so that she can have a photo of us back in sg. 
and she also wanted one with the parents.....


可是我就是不让! =P


 us with joyce jiejie's 3 kids.


♥ ♥ ♥


pretty shoes!


ok thats all about my last cny...
time for this year cny! =P

No comments: