Monday, January 14, 2013

28.

this year,  birthday falls on the sunday! i am super happy when my birthday falls on the day i dont need to work - it feels like a holiday! =P

celebrations started on the friday with the hubs treating me to black angus steak!

saturday i was sick but that did not stop me from shopping/eating with family in JB! daddy and mummy treat me to che go korean bbq dinner.





 yuzu tea. fell instantly in "like" with this... =)
we tried the honey jujube tea too.. instant love! 


we went to the supermarket after dinner to get some grocery and the hubs saw this...

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

and got it for me! ♥
tea anyone?
havent tried it yet though, not sure if it is as nice as the ones they serve in che go. 


***


on sunday i woke up to this...
i love my dodo. =)


went to dinner with the hubs' family - its his brother's birthday too! 



found this in my bowl at dinner - peeled prawn. 

i think i am very blessed - found some "daddy" in the hubs.
when i am younger my dad would peel the prawn for me, then i found a princess who would do it for me too. fyi, i can peel prawn and pretty good at it. it just depends whether i am in the mood to eat it, the utensil i have and the clothes i am wearing... =P
when i am not married, my dad pays for all my hp bills (not that i did not want to pay for it, we fought about it too. i think he wants me to be his little girl forever and paying my own bill is too grown up for him. "i will pay for your bills as long i can afford it..") and now the hubs pays my bills.. 
i am a blessed barney.. =)


gift from my soon to be sis-in-law.
aint she sweet? =)
she share part of my name too.. nope, not "pei"







thanks everybody for the well wishes. 
wished i could say it was magical 28th but sadly i am too old for magic now.
it was a lovely day filled with love and kisses. 
was exempted from chores too! what more could i ask for? 
maybe... breakfast in bed?  =P

No comments: