Monday, December 03, 2012

feeling so tired.. =(

on annual leave today but woke up at 8 to do the final planing of the taipei trip... i think i will be excited tomorrow but now Zzzzzz....

but thinking of the food makes me excited!!

#1 on my drool list - ZHEN XIAN!







LOOK!! DOES THESE MAKES YOU DROOL TOO!?
30NT per plate - fresh, cheap, GOOD! 
I WANT TO EAT THIS TML!


#2 on my drool list - zhang ji fried dumplings @ Lane 101 YanPing South Road

the last time we were there, each of us had a plate in the end.. 
err.. and that is on top the noodles and soup dumpling we had.. 


#3 on my drool list - and then i cant decide i which one i like better...


中華水餃小吃's 滷肉飯 @ 锦西街?



smelly tofu?





ding tai feng's stickers?



or 鬍鬚張's 滷肉飯?

all looks yummy to me now... =))))) 
cant wait! 

No comments: