Monday, December 17, 2012

am back from taiwan finally!

yah.. finally cus i was starting to miss my bed and the last accommodation was really bad.. =( dirty and service was lousy.. *bleah

feeling so tired now from all the washing and unpacking... *arms aching..
will do the photos soon...

***

having very weird dreams these few nights.. can only remember two - one from the other night about some one helping me to apply moisturiser on my dry nose (my nose is really dry due to the weather in taiwan) and another one from last night about someone stealing and selling my favourite clothes at a night market (*woke up and went to check if they are still in my wardrobe...) had another one after checking but i cant remember it now.. =( the problem with these dreams feels so real i keep waking up cus its weird.

not sure if it the dreams thats making me tired or what but hopefully i will be able to sleep well tonight.. good night everyone! =)

2 comments:

beano said...

Post on fb!

absentminded.me said...

abit lazy.. =P