Wednesday, November 28, 2012

loosing tastebuds.

something is wrong with me! i cant taste my food! T.T

its not a total loss of taste just that most things taste bland to me. the only things that was really delicious i ate the past week was the truffle fries and grapes. O.o



so i guess the salty and sweet taste buds are still working but then again.. milo is bland and my favourite smith's chicken potatoes chips dodo got me from aussie is also very bland. which is sad. 

coffee was already tasting weird weeks ago. i can only taste that it is mildly sweet with no taste of coffee but and i can still smell the rich velvety beverages.. can smell but cannot taste, my tongue is hating me. 

the more obvious was last night's kimchi. i was having dinner on my own and was happy that i could finally eat the kimchi princesss bought from korea. he was raving about how balanced the spicy and sourness was. i love kimchi and took a big spoonful. ITS BLAND! just teeny weeny bit sour. it was like eating cold cabbage. was so disappointed then maybe thought it lost its favor after its flight back.. then his bro came home and his mummy joined us chatting at the dinner table. she then ask me if i have tried the kimchi and i said yes, not very nice right? then she say its very spicy! even his bro agreed. but seriously it didnt taste spicy at all... *continued to eat the yummy delicious tasty grapes..

the peak of the event was this morning when i was brushing my teeth. i have a ulcer on my upper gums and so it bleed. there was so much blood that i was spitting out blood but i cant taste that at all.. if i did not see the blood, i wont know that i am bleeding.. that really scared me.

can someone tell me what is wrong and how to get my tastebuds back? i miss them! and my coffee. 

No comments: