Tuesday, November 06, 2012

hellos & goodbyes.

was happy and sad the last weekend.

friday started out happy - JLKW came down to sg from kl! =)
well, he is just a guy, why so happy? cus he is my tong! 
we met when we were studying in uni. during one of the usual coffee meet ups with new friends and were trying to figure out who is the youngest of us all. and then...




dang dang dang!




we realised we were born on the exact same day! 同年同月同日生! =)
whats the chances huh! two people from different country going to the same uni overseas and born on the same day having coffee at milton together. anyway cus he doesnt really speak chinese and after the first meeting he only remembered me as 同同同. *kuakuakua

and seriously tong tong tong really sounds obit lor. so it became just "tong". 

after graduating from uni, he went back to kl and me back to sg. for the past 6 years, thanks to singtel, msn, friendster (*expired), facebook and now wadsapp, we manage to kept in contact. =) 

we talk about our lousy day, his latest expensive toys, the girls he like, his car got stolen.. O.o 
he would also randomly check on me.. like hows my new job coming along, my wedding preparations, my married life, etc.. really never thought that we would still be in touch after so long. 

a photo of me and my tong =)

he has become like a twin i never had. ^_____^ but just that we have nothing in common.
he is really smart, scored all perfect 7 in uni while mine is wavering around 3-5.. T.T 
he is really good at his job. despite the currency difference, he earns like 2.5 times more than me.. *sobs
oh wait we do have some things in common.. we are both generous, funny and nice people! ok this is so shameless but he really is. 
so to all the single women out there, fyi.. he is still available.. write to me your resume with your full body photoshot (fully clothed please) and as usual only shortlisted candidates will be notified. 

anyway, we just found out who exactly is the older tong.. HE IS! he is born in the morning while me 10 mins to midnight..

well thats all about my tong for now. 


***

saturday wasnt that great.. 
ah ting went to canada for good already! T__________T

still remember the first time i saw her walking in at 0850 on my first day at work... "WAH!! this office got pretty girl!"

then i soon got posted out to a job with her. she talks very little and works very fast. keeps chasing me if i am done with my part. 

as time goes by, i realised she isnt that quiet. hahaha. 

then i got posted out to another job with her and she talked more but still works very fast! we got married in the same year and shared our wedding research, joys and woes. we still went bbk together in august and now she is gone..... *sobs.

yes, we will go see you.. soon hopefully. 


No comments: