Friday, January 28, 2011

what worse being sardined in a train?

one of the sardine farted.

***


WALAO! smelly ok.. i think my nose almost died. =((
kenna twice on the way to work.

not sure why nowadays i have more and more usual incidents on the train.

just earlier this week got a man (mr.a) sat down beside me then mr.a sat so close to me then i thought he dont have enough space so i shifted a little and doze off. when i got up, another man (mr.b) sat in my place, then mr.a immediately move away from mr.b! apparently i was wrong and mr.a have ample space. -_-"

also got another man, standing beside me on the train the other day. he turned his head and keep looking at me from head to toe with his eyes big big. i thought i invaded his private space or my bag hit him, so i moved over a little. but he still looked at me and i glared back. after that he never turned his head to look around anymore. so rude. look look look.. talk lah!

and last last week. someone pinch my butt!! T.T

i am so going to learn driving. real soon!

No comments: