Thursday, January 13, 2011

26.

today is my birthday you know.. =P

was lately reflecting what i have accomplished these 26 years. other than i have learned to walk and talk like most of the other kids, studied and went uni like any other of my peers, worked and slogged like any 路人甲, i guessed i have accomplished what any normal people have accomplished. nothing more, but maybe less. i have also conclude that i have accomplised nothing of the extraordinary either.

whatever i have today, whoever i am today, is not by me. yes these are strong words.

whatever i have today, whoever i am today, is not by my works but by His grace - my abled body, my parents and the people He had beside me. i have accomplised nothing of the extraordinary but i am blessed to have whatever i have today and whoever i am today.

my birthday wish for this year is to continue to count my blessings and to accomplish a dream when i reach the milestone of 30. =))


task #1. find a dream.



***


present from pixie & gidd. =))
















this is one of the thing i love her much - she always buy my expensive wants.

you may say "organiser only. ex meh!?"
i am a cheapo. i usually diy my own organiser. =))

No comments: