Thursday, December 10, 2009

i miss blogging. =(

hopefully i can find some time this uber busy weekend to find time to blog. =( taken alot of photos the past few weeks esp after princess got his new s90 that has a lot of cool functions that i love to play with. =)

and if i dont get the posts done, this weekend's events would be added to the already- seems-like-will-take-me-forever-to-post-photos already.. and based on experience, 99% they take forever to be posted. LOL.


***

btw, did i fail to mention that i got my exams result already? its sucks. (i think "sucks" is become my next favourite word.) just pass. to think that i studied so hard for it and got my body clock all screwed up. not even merit! cant they grade me based on the effort i put in? =( guess i am just not the brightest bulb out there. =(


***

tomorrow it would be the fifth day at work already. the people are really nice and fun and HAPPY. and they have lots of things that i have always wanted. good benefits, neat filing system, lappies for everyone and a great office!

my first office was okay inside, it was a small office but it was simple and cosy and uber neat.

my second office was ... i still have no idea what was i thinking when i saw cabinet with its door missing. maybe i was hoping to find a hidden dragon or crouching tiger in the mess. but i should have known better since the lesson i learnt at the japanese restaurant in brissy.

it was so shabby and dirty but princess and me decided to give it a try hoping to find good tasting food like never judge the book by its cover. and all we got was yucky stale food and a wavy hair stuck in my sushi. luckily i always like to eat the rice of my nigiri sushi first so i have to peel the top slice of food away first. thats when i saw the black wavy hair staring at me. i tried it to give it a chance by thinking maybe it just "gently drop" on the rice when the chef was putting the ingredient on top but it was firmly stuck. meaning that it was already in the rice when the chef was shaping it!! EWW!!

the thing is, i should have known.

then i went to this client's office. i in my entire life have never been to a nicer office than that. it is huge, had a wall of fame about 2-3 meters long, 5-7 meeting rooms that comes with everything, tv surrounded with tables and chairs for staffs to lunch and watch tv, a pantry that includes 2 aunties who makes drinks for you, tables that goes up and down...


... something like that but much bigger.

after that i vow to myself that my next office have to neat, bright, spacious and only people with assess card can enter.

my current fulfils all the above except the last one.. hahahaha.. but its toliet has this automatic hand towel dispenser which is currently keeping me entertained. maybe one of these days i will go play with it and take some pitures. hehehe.. a nice pantry that is not cum store room. roller shelves!! quite fun to roll but i very scare i forget to pull the stopper and get squashed inside. and and and they have proper stationeries provided!! red black green pen, stapler, staples, ruler, glue, hole puncher, calculator, etc and a audit bag! shiok. okok i very mountain tortoise. hehehe..

in short, everything is very nice but i just dunno why i cant 勇敢的去 fall in love with it. the past is still haunting me i guess. i really dunno what to think if it ever happens again - not being appreciated at all for all the hard work done. till now, everyday at the back of my head i have this nagging voice that keeps asking "what is the real reason?" "where did i go wrong?" "issit really the electricity thingy?" if yes, then that bitch really sucks. i really dunno.

but well for now, all i can do is give my best during this probation of 3 months and see i can even get pass it. though i have heard that confirmation is automatic but still it does not make me breathe easier. okie time ti sleep.. nite nite!




joop chun.

No comments: