Thursday, October 29, 2009

no one.

i am bored. very bored. hungry. ration in my secret stashes are ALL running low. sleepy. and with no one to complaint to!

kind of expected to be like that already when i know that both dodo.bird and princess' would be away the same time. but i didn t expect it to be so bad.

i open my room door after midnight, the room opposite is always dark with no one to talk to. no one to share my secret stashes. no one to disturb. no one to compete plock. no one to bitch to. no one to share her day with me. no one to talk about fluffy. no one to bully. no one even for me to ignore. talked to her in the afternoon for half an hour but THAT IS STILL NOT ENOUGH!! i haven t talked to her for like past FREAKING 15 DAYS!! i still have so much to tell her. *pouts

and at 2345 for the past 4 days is like so quiet. no one to call. no one call to complaint that i have forgotten about him. no one to scold. no one to scold me. no one to ask me how is my day. no one to ask what you have for lunch today. no one to ask me how much have i studied today. no one to irritate. no one even for me to yelled at. *sobs and the scary thing is, it only has been four days.





1 day till my paper. dead.
15 days till the dodo.bird is back.
23 days till princess is back.
64 days till 2010.




jang jai.


update @ 0350:

just remember that i still have something stashed in the fridge. yah, now i have expanded and taken over so territories that i am losing count.


*happily munching my expensive cake.


its expensive not because its not a cheap cake, its expensive because i am being rob for wanting to eat it at an ungodly hour. mama says serve me right for being greedy.

No comments: