Monday, October 19, 2009

the 2nd last weekend..

before princess goes away for work. =( so i decided to put away my books for awhile and spent some time with him. =)

weekend as usual, begins on friday. met princess at vivo for dinner to eat my new favorite yum at foodrepublic!

beef stir-fry dao-xiao-mian!


not sure if this is the name of it cus its always princess who makes the order. I AM NOT PAMPERED OK!! just this food court only. not sure why also. anyway, its uber delicious! if you love their soupy one. you would love this too! the beef is tender and sweet and the gravy is yum yum yum. the thought of it is making me drool again!

after dinner, we went back to princess' place and he introduced me a new game - World of Goo.



wait huh, go google a little to see how to describe the game. cus the only way i know how to describe is that the goo ball looks like the ball in bubble tea. yes, i am a greedy pig.

ok, found it. in short, the game purpose is to use the 泡泡茶珍珠 look alike goo ball connect and built structures that would transport them into the pipe. different goo balls can do different things. each chapter got new fun. and the goo balls makes you want to drink bubble tea!

here is a youtube video of it also.

cute right? so we spent whole saturday playing goo too.


well like i said to cor the other day, my brain very small one. all i wanted is to play goo and make sure my structure is stable and collect enough goo to go the next stage. who cares about OCD (Obsessive Completion Distinction)?!

well apparently princess cares. i was happily playing chapter one and princess who obviously completed chapter one with much ease was laughing his head off looking me react when my goo burst or structure collapse. EVIL. slowly i think he got a little bored and offer to "help me" more frequently and he played my account till like end of chapter 2!

so i said i want to play his account's chapter 2 which was erased due to some unknown reason. so i was happily playing while he sitting and watching from behind. suddenly he said, "darlin, later when you reach that part you let me play. i want to get OCD."

WHAT! OCD!? while my account he anyhow help me then now his account he is aiming for perfection!? so my account is his trial game issit? and he keep saying "okok, let you play". but when i make a wrong move or a difficult step, my game gets hijacked! ROAR!

that why we end up fighting for the mouse..


king-king-kiang-kiang! POW! POW!! pi-pi-piak-piak!


and in the midst of fighting and struggling he accidentally slapped me!! knowing that he had made a terrible mistake of unleashing the monster in me he quickly let go of me and scrambled to his room and actually wanted to hide in this:



i laughed so hard that i fell on his bed laughing and kicking my legs. wth. the luggage is obviously a trolley hand luggage, how is it possible for a human adult to hide inside there?! wahahahahaha. why did he even think of it in the first place?! anyway i laugh and laugh and forget to slap him back.

a screenshot of princess OCD.


there was another better one, but i forget to "paste". =( anyway princess end like having 6-8 OCDs and i only have 4-5.

to make it up to me, he brought me somewhere for a delicious dinner. i don t know where just know it s in woodlands.

notice that the salad is gone.
fyi. i don t touch the salad unless the main is nice. NEVER.


princess spring chicken is very nice also.
very very juicy inside.


bbq chicken wings.


taste slightly better then average. maybe i don t know how to appreciate. i keep telling princess that it lacks of lime. but princess says that the lime is for the chinese style. =(


very nice homemade ice lemon tea.
can taste the lemon and tea and it s sweet!


princess brought me bubble tea on our way home.


see i told you.. the black black pearls, look so much like GOO right!



anyway i didn t even know it s deepavali weekend till like 2 hours ago when i was blog reading. =(

have a great week ahead everybody!





6 days till princess leaves sg.
11 days till my paper.
25 days till the dodo.bird is back.
74 days till 2010.




joop chun.

No comments: