Wednesday, September 23, 2015

what's with these pregnancy dreams anyway..

last week, i kept dreaming of morbid stuff...
death of both people i know and strangers on the street, witnessing death, getting lost in the forest, dropping off a cliff and a killer whale ate a buoy outside my bedroom. -.-"

the ultimate was dreaming of my own death.
i was in a accident and survived. was in some old england country not sure where and they decided to have a ceremony for me in a church.
i was to choose the details of decoration, flowers and etc. 
but somehow i felt disconnected to the people around me. they asked me questions but it seems like they were unable to hear me but yet they just continued talking.
when the ceremony was prepared i realised it was my own funeral that i am preparing.
and i realised i have to die after the ceremony...
i started to cry and shout how unfair it is and i dont want to die yet..
daddy stroked my hair and told me that how sad he is that things turn out like this. what he said is not replying to what i said..
it ended with me shouting to the dodo that i really dont want to die yet, i havent use my new mascara..... -________-"



after that night, i was a little scare to go to sleep. =(

and last night, i dreamt that i was divorced.. T.T
i met the hubs on the streets one day and realised both of us are no longer wearing our rings. so sad...

No comments: