Sunday, November 30, 2014

they always says to be careful what you wish for. well i didnt.

i wished that my little girl would hug me like her monkey when she goes to sleep...



i miss the days when she was younger and would let me carry her to sleep. and after she falls asleep, she would lie still on me for awhile till i put her in her bed when she is soundly asleep.
nowadays, she likes to sleep on her own. she will be like a worm if i wanted to carry her to sleep.

but last night, she did. she climb on me and said "抱抱"! and because she is so big now, she slid off a few times but she climb on again and made me hug her. i was over the moon as you can imagine. my little girl still wants me! YEAH! =)

i was like her monkey.

there was something about her monkey i forgot. she bites him like her teether.
so now i have two bites marks - one on each side of my shoulders. but i am glad she did not bite my nose like she always does to her monkey...

No comments: