Friday, July 18, 2014



it's FRIDAY! and i am so excited about tonight..

today is the first friday that i am bringing the little girl out for dinner after i started work! so i am on my way home now to pick her up and later meet up with the hubs and friends her fans (read the comments and you will understand).. :)

i am also excited about tonight :)
every night i will let the little girl sleep with me and every night the hubs will ask me to say good night and make me put her in her bed.. and if i refused, he will put her in himself.. he says we should not spoil her :(

but last night, he says tomorrow night then "i let her sleep with us, ok?"
if he would to ask me to go downstairs and run 10 rounds then, i would. 


so, tonight i am going to sleep with my little girl!
after i started work, time i have with her is so little! so having a chance to watch sleep with her just makes my day.. :)
and i will try not to skip and hop too obviously on my way to pick up my little possum :)

No comments: