Thursday, January 16, 2014

its the 16th day of the new year and i have only posted one entry and it was about no milk in the house.. lol... that how busy i am.. =P

there is no post on resolutions or thanksgiving this year.. but that does not mean that i am not thankful for the year i had.

its pretty obvious how smitten i am by her - most of my post nowadays are just about her.. =)

can you see just how cute she is....

since she is still not used to the D70, i found the old canon s90 and
put that in front of her and tada! she became a pro at seflie. 


my resolution for the year is simple -

count my blessings and be contented.


***

birthday this year was normal lor..

last saturday, my sweet parents-in-law got me a cake and celebrated it at ansel's first month party. truth to be told, i rather they skip it.. cus i am not his parents and it feels pretty weird like i am stealing his limelight. sorry ansel!


one full month and two birthdays.
i kinda like that we looked like pink team that day. hahaha.

for the first time of my life, my birthday wish was not for myself or even indirectly for myself.. lol...


on sunday, my family went to have nan hua chang fishhead steamboat! if you saw my photos on facebook, this is the second time i ate there this year! i am glad that my love for fish (i still like non-smelly fish ok) is back. =)

did not take much photos of the food cus it was mostly the same dishes i had the first time this year.

what i had with jk's colleagues.
yummy right?


so this time round, i took photos of the loves in my life. =)


dad.
but nowadays he only response when called 公公. 


mummy dearest.


 still a dodo. 
but a pretty one.


jellybeanz.
still as blur.




new member - smiley bui bui. =P


on monday, the hubs and me went for a quick dinner.

i am a bit overdressed for a simple dinner at ichiban boshi with a long dress and full face makeup 
BUT BUT BUT
i seldom go out nowadays so much seize the chance to dress up! hehehe.



after dinner, we skipped desserts and rushed home to see bb 琳.

bb with daddy.



selfie with my little selfie pro.
hahaha.

No comments: