Friday, February 08, 2013

FREAKING PISSED!!

so busy with my own deadline already then this woman so funny call me and ask me to answer the client which is clearly belonging to her department! and furthermore she sits in a room! if you know what mean.

i dont even study/work such stuff and how am i supposed to know the answer!? its like asking the lawyer to answer some scientific questions.

so freaking pissed cus this is not the first time! the last time she tried to smoke me using the laws and position of client to confuse/threaten me. luckily i know something about it, thanks to SL, and was able to handle the question well.

this time around again!? oei you sit in the room and prepare documents only issit? yeah apparently that is what she told the client and she say she dunno anything about it. dunno then check and ask lah! boss siting in room next to you only cannot stand up and go ask meh! and i tot this passing ball syndrome only happens in commercial firm.

i am warning you.. the third time you do it to me again, i will make it very big and let everyone know you are just an empty vessel and you dont really deserve your room.


***


okie.. i shall not be pissed.. not going to spoil my cny mood.

No comments: