Friday, July 09, 2010

woke up from such a bad dream this morning.

dreamt that my colleague told me that there is an error in my file. but that error was already suppose amended by me already! i didnt save my file? i panicked and looked for the file.

after searching everywhere in the office and asking everyone who have seen it, i found it with the am. he was reviewing it with the coffee shop helper from downstairs and they were pointing out more errors!! T.T


***


spoilt myself spinelli cafe latte .. =) finally finishing the yucky file and the terrible past one.five month i have suffered.


***

and i finally accidentally called him uncle. oppps. yes.. i am so bad.. but he really got the uncle style leh... drink tea and spilt on my working paper then ask me to reprint.. so uncle... =P

No comments: