Tuesday, February 16, 2010

SPRING & LOVE.




HAPPY LUNAR YEAR YEAR TO ALL!!

so fast the long weekend is disappearing before my eyes. =( had so much fun and took loads of photo too. choose a few to put up here.. the rest will be at my facebook... so got time go see see okie? =)


DAY 1

these are the cookies that my aunty ivy baked and i will never get sick them. she is uber creative, always coming out with new types of cookies and cakes! =)

her favourite - hello kitty.



american plane.






***



me and isabel.



me and esther.



***



this is a must eat every year. =)



all grown up.






***









***



DAY 2














lil jerry playing with tim's cap.


















***



bently garage sales.. =P










***






sadly.. this is the only photo i have
of princess for the cny. =(



***



DAY 3











***









joop chun.

No comments: