Tuesday, January 19, 2010

记得好的就好。

lili-en and leelee-tian treated me to a manhattan birthday dinner today. its a weekday today but that waitress still dint glazed the prawns properly.. so sad.. =(














after dinner, we went to jalan kayu prata shop..







hiding behind the menu.









trying to be funny.














anyway, other than the dinner treat, they still me a present and card! lili-en forgot to bring the card and its my fault cus he said that i called to rush him so he forget to bring.. =( anyway, they said they would post it to me soon. =) cant wait to see what they write inside.

and for present.. maybe its because we have been together for so long already, they seems to sense what i need.. hahaha.. just recently, especially today, i was thinking to buy a bottle/tube moisturiser to put in the office cus i think i am getting really old and am drying up easily. they really got me a bottle of moisturiser. they are really getting to know me really well. =D





25 is really seems like a big number to me now. we talked about aging and how the 2 of them appreciates in value as they age while i depreciates. -_-" THANKS ALOT GUYS!! but the bottom line is - as we age, just 记得好的就好. =)




joop chun.

No comments: