Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Today is the last time i wore my wedges.. =( The most comfortable part of heels i ever own.. It never gave me any blisters and supported me during my dates, work and play.

See how the front now looks weird?


because it has BIG BIG HOLES each on a side!


In additional, another pair of my heels have also spoil, so *blink blink* at princess and he said that he would buy me a new pair of heels! me, a lousy bargainer? nonono.. the wedges was bought from malaysia, abt 55RM only and the other heels that spoil was from charles&keith during sales, abt S$30+. this new pair that i am eyeing on, can buy me 4 new pairs (2 pairs each) of the spoiled shoes. see.. i am good loh..


*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*


TADA!!
nice right?


but the problem is.. i cant decide between the black or the white. princess said that the white one can see the lace of the shoes better. i agree. but i think the white one looks too oriental and i worry it may not go with my current wardrobe. i think the black is more subtle, attention to details and easier to match. so you guy help me to vote okie?

votes so far:
BLACK: ME!, the angmoh shopper, daddy and pix.
WHITE: princess, the nice sales lady and mummy.

another reason i am so in love with this pair of heels. i have been wearing wedges for the whole day already, shopping and walking around vivo, when i tried on the pair of heels. to my surprise, the heels which is much taller, feels so much more comfortable. LOVES! there is nothing more i love that a pair a comfy super high heels.

faster vote vote vote!




joop chun.

No comments: