Tuesday, May 19, 2009

you know.. during those times - when i was too anxious of the results, when i was sad that i was not not healing well and when i thought that i would never recover, it was "it" that brought me through all.


i cheered me up with it cheerful colours...



red.




orange.




yellow.




green.




blue.







purple.




brown.




white.



black.




multi-coloured.






metals.




funny animals.
















and the frog prince.




that cheered me up...










yes... its IKEA!



every time after the doctor's, princess would bring me to IKEA for colour therapy and it works! the happy colours made me happier! after walking down aisle after aisle and feeling tons lighter we would have my favourite dinner!


meatballs and chicken wings! 

THANK YOU IKEA! i really love your colours!

No comments: