Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"11 is the Threshold"

though late, but they never seems to forget to buy me birthday present or ask me out for a meal. for the past 10 birthdays they have given me, two perfume including a fcuk one, a silver necklace, a watch, lip gloss, bathe set, a wallet, a crystal, dunno how many soft toys including a soft toy pig with big nostrils and umpteen love filled birthday cards even though i have not been buying gifts for them since do not know when.

sometimes i feel really small in life - i can choose my friends but i cant really choose who to keep and i will never know which are the friends who will be with me till the end. the truth - at day one, i have never envisage that these friends will celebrate any of my birthdays past the 16th one and i count each one past the 16th a blessing.

11 years since we met and i am glad that those childish arguments & fights we had, had not pull us apart and we are where we are today. =)

CHEERS TO THE 11 THAT PAST AND TO THE MANY MORE TO COME!




joop chun.

No comments: