Monday, May 14, 2007

What You Staring At!?

Boss wasnt around today and so we all got off on time. =) Was feeling so happy about the sun shinning on my face when i got off work, something which i haven got to feel for a long time, until this stupid man spoil it all.

I was feeling lazy and took the lift instead of the escalator at the mrt station. When i came out of the lift, there was this huge pair of eyes staring right at me. The eyes stared real long and hard as if they were going to pop out soon.. really. And his head turn with his eyes!

I wasnt even wearing anything revealing or even makeup. Just boring office wear and plain me. Whats so nice to stare at? Its rude to stare ok!?

What actually makes real angry, is that he is carrying a CHILD and is with his WIFE!! ARGH!!

Going to call PS and complain. Prolly that will make me feel better. =P




joop chun.

No comments: