Friday, December 15, 2006

my last night with my brissy bedroom.


this is how it looks the first day i occupied it and put on the sheets. 
going to miss it very much. =(
no more opening of sliding door so that cold breeze will blow on my face and wake me up in the mornings. 
the smell of fresh air that hits my nose first thing in the morning.. ahhhh... sweet...
i love just waking up. 


you were infested with weird brown yuckies in the carpet when we first met but luckily, we found mr.vacumm and they were gone overnight. i then spend hours and hours lying/sitting/lazing on your soft warm coat to read/study/talk on the phone/use the lappy...
with the weird brown yuckies incident, you came to understand better that i really dont like uninvited guest and you did not allow one in. except for that small lizard i found after i came back from summer break. its okie, wasnt your fault. i guess it was too small and you were too bored with me being away for months..
though people had laugh at you being smaller than their maids' but i love your size - its cosy. 
thank you, ROOM.

No comments: